Do not share your Fiasp® with other people, even if the needle has been changed. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them.
Approved for use in a pump and available in a PenFill® cartridge!a
Is Fiasp® right for me?
If your treatment isn’t giving you the control you need at mealtime, consider another option. Ask your health care provider about Fiasp®.
aRefer to the insulin infusion pump user manual to see if Fiasp® can be used. Use in accordance with the insulin pump’s instructions for use.
Get to know Fiasp®
You may be familiar with the mealtime insulin NovoLog® (insulin aspart injection) 100 U/mL. See how Fiasp® contains the same active ingredient, but is designed differently.
Fast Facts about Fiasp®
- Fiasp® is approved to control high blood sugar for adults and children with diabetes
- Fiasp® is insulin aspart with 2 additional ingredients
- Fiasp® is designed to start working fast—entering the bloodstream in approximately 2½ minutes
- Available in the Fiasp® FlexTouch® pen, PenFill®, and a 10-mL vial
A fast look at Fiasp®
Fiasp® is a mealtime insulin that is used to control high blood sugar in adults and children with diabetes. If you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes, Fiasp® may be an option for you.
At its core, Fiasp®:
- Is designed to start working fast
- Enters your bloodstream in approximately 2½ minutes
- Can be taken at the start of a meal or up to 20 minutes after you start eating