Do not share your Fiasp® with other people, even if the needle has been changed. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them.
Request or activate your Savings Card
If eligible, you will pay as little as $25 per 30-day supply of Fiasp® for up to 2 years when you activate your Savings Card before visiting your pharmacy.a
aMaximum savings up to $100 per 30-day supply. Eligibility and other restrictions apply.
Know the side effects of Fiasp®
Fiasp® may include serious side effects that can lead to death, including:
Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). Some signs and symptoms include:
- Mood changes
- Dizziness or light-headedness
Your insulin dose may need to change because of:
- weight gain or loss, increased stress, illness, or change in diet or level of physical activity.
- low potassium in your blood (hypokalemia).
- serious allergic reactions (whole body reactions). Get emergency medical help right away if you have a rash over your whole body; trouble breathing; a fast heartbeat; swelling of your face, tongue or throat; sweating; extreme drowsiness; dizziness, or confusion.
- heart failure. Taking certain diabetes pills called TZDs (thiazolidinediones) with Fiasp® may cause heart failure in some people. This can happen even if you have never had heart failure or heart problems before. If you already have heart failure it may get worse while you take TZDs with Fiasp®. Your health care provider should monitor you closely while you are taking TZDs with Fiasp®. Tell your health care provider if you have any new or worse symptoms of heart failure including shortness of breath, swelling of your ankles or feet, or sudden weight gain.
Common side effects of Fiasp® may include:
- skin problems such as eczema, rash, itching, redness and swelling of your skin (dermatitis), reactions at the injection site such as itching, rash, skin thickening or pits at the injection site (lipodystrophy), or weight gain.
These are not all the possible side effects of Fiasp®. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.