Do not share your Fiasp® with other people, even if the needle has been changed. You may give other people a serious infection, or get a serious infection from them.
A new delivery option!
Now approved for use in a pump
An insulin pump is a small, programmable, battery-operated device that delivers a steady, measured amount of insulin under your skin.
Fiasp® in an insulin pump offers:
- Heat stability at normal body temperatures (up to 98.6°F)
- Storage in the pump reservoir for up to 6 days before being changed
If you use an insulin pump, it’s a good idea to have a backup source for insulin if needed. Refer to the insulin infusion pump user manual to see if Fiasp® can be used. Use in accordance with the insulin pump's instructions for use. Or, ask your diabetes care team if Fiasp® FlexTouch® or NovoPen Echo® could be a good option for you.
Fiasp® is also available in a 10-mL vial
- Prefilled insulin pen
- Accurate dosing up to 80 units
- No push-button extension
- End-of-dose click, letting you know that dose has been administereda
Instructions for using Fiasp® FlexTouch®
Watch this video to see how to use the FlexTouch® pen and start taking Fiasp®.
NovoPen Echo® and PenFill® cartridgeb
- Adjustable in half-unit dosing from 0.5 to 30 units of insulin
- Automatically records the last dose and approximate time since your last injection
- You’ll know when to change the cartridge because NovoPen Echo® doesn’t allow you to dial more units than are left
Instructions for using NovoPen Echo®
Watch this video to see how to use the NovoPen Echo® with your Fiasp® PenFill® cartridge.
aAfter dose counter has returned to 0, keep needle in skin for 6 seconds before the needle is removed. If you do not, you may not have received your full dose and you should check your blood sugar levels more often because you may need more insulin. You may or may not hear an audible click at end of dose.
bPenFill® cartridges require a prescription and are sold separately.